746$500 Scholarship (Essay Contest) High School Juniors & Senior

  • Green Heart
    Mar 13, 2013
    Inline image 1
    The 2013 Green Heart Scholarship Essay Contest Is Underway!
    The Green Heart 2013 Essay Contest for a $500 Scholarship is underway! The contest is open to all Alabama high school juniors and seniors who are interested in pursuing a career in an environmentally-related field.*

    All submissions must be 1,000 words and conform to the requirements found in our guidebook.
    Interested students MUST:
    1.  Download, complete and submit the application and the essay (by email or by snail mail) on or before May 31, 2013.
    2. Make a donation of $5 to Green Heart Inc. (online or by mail)
    The winner will be announced in June 2013.
    *Environmental college studies include, but are not limited, to environmental policy, environmental science, environmental management, environmental planning, environmental engineering, and others.
    Questions regarding whether a proposed course of study is related for this contest, please email us.  Describe the course of study and HOW you believe it qualifies for this scholarship.
    Thank you for your interest.  We look forward to receiving your essays and awarding the $500 scholarship in June!
    Best wishes,
    Green Heart Inc.
    A 501(c)(3) non-profit company
    1430 - 4th Avenue North