744FREE ADMISSION - 2013 Alabama Homeschool Expo
- Feb 6, 2013Having trouble viewing this email? Click here to open in your browser
Register online now at
to reserve your:
FREE Homeschool Expo Individual
FREE Homeschool Expo Husband & Wife Registration
2013 Alabama Homeschool Expo
at the Montgomery Convention Center
on June 14-15, 2013!
OFFER EXPIRES THIS MONDAY,
FEBRUARY 11TH AT 11:59 PM!
The Homeschool Expo is open to the public!
- Free offer DOES NOT include/apply to any Homeschooling for Excellence 101, KidsZone, or Film Camp registration!
- Free registration grants access to the exhibit hall and workshops on Friday & Saturday.
- No purchase necessary. No cash value.
- Coupon code must be entered on checkout screen.
- Name badges for your registration will be sent via mail a few weeks before Expo.
Our mission is to promote home education!
The Alabama Homeschool Expo is a “don’t miss” whole family two-day event with exhibitors and thousands of products where parents can review and purchase the latest curriculum, hear great speakers who give practical encouragement, and receive personalized help and answers to any question. Our workshops especially emphasize the practical aspects of working with children in ways that will promote their educational, social and emotional growth.
From gifted children all the way to the struggling learners – you’ll find great encouragement at the Expo. Helpful parents and other experts are willing to spend the time to demonstrate exactly how to homeschool in a way that fits your family’s lifestyle, (from a wide variety of perspectives of course!) and specifically how to make your family’s homeschool journey enjoyable and satisfying.
AlabamaHomeschoolExpo.com UnsubscribeAlabama Homeschool Expo Copyright © 2013 201 Tallapoosa St., Montgomery AL 36104