732JUHSB Marching Band

  • homeschoolmusicprogram
    May 19, 2012
      Joy Unspeakable Homeschool Band has been providing music education to homeschooled students (from age 3 until high school graduation) in West Georgia and East Alabama since Fall 2004. We are embarking on our second year of marching band, beginning Tuesday, May 29th! In addition to flutes, clarinets, saxophones, trumpets, horns, trombones, euphoniums/baritones, tubas, and percussionists/drummers, we also need:
      -PIANISTS (to play percussion keyboards, timpani, cymbals, etc. in the pit)
      -a BASS GUITAR player (in the pit)
      -young ladies (ages 8 and up) for COLORGUARD (FLAGS) - no previous experience required!
      -a DRUM MAJOR (must have musical or dance experience with a very strong ability to keep the beat). Please email me immediately if you have a student interested in this position!

      Band camps and rehearsals will be held in Bremen, GA. For those of you not familiar with where Bremen is, it is exit 11 on I-20, 11 miles east of the Alabama state line and 23 miles west of Highway 5 in Douglasville, GA.

      The schedule, registration, and all additional information can be found on our website juhsb.org. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me amber@....
      Thanks!
      Amber

      PS - Please forward this to anyone and everyone that you think might be interested! We have several families in Alabama who would possibly be interested in carpool situations, and I expect that there would be families in Georgia who would like the same, so please do not hesitate to ask if that is the case for you, too.