729Ashland, AL: Music classes and Band, ages 3 and up

  • homeschoolmusicprogram
    Jan 2, 2012
      Hi everyone,
      I sent this information out several weeks ago, but I found out today that several band parents did not get the information. I am assuming that no one received the email. The band's website and email was down at least 6 times in the month of December that I know of (it might have been more), and I now know that emails have not been going through as they should. I know why, and that issue has been resolved. However, I started receiving emails that are marked as new, but the date is several weeks ago. I am not sure why, but I hope to get to the bottom of that this week.

      If your child is going to be enrolled in band classes this semester, please fill out the registration form. It's online this time through Google Docs. We're going to experiment with it for this semester and see how it goes. It is not exactly how I wanted it, as I am still learning how to use it. This was the best I could do for now. However, I am learning more and more every day, so next time should be more user-friendly. My goal is to have us completely online and paperless (excluding music, of course) by this summer!

      Please visit our website www.juhsb.org for information about our band program as well as to access the online registration form. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Email is usually preferable amber@..., but given the email issues, please also feel free to call me at 404-312-0686.

      Thanks!
      Amber

      --
      Amber South
      Director, Joy Unspeakable Homeschool Band and First Assembly Christian School Band programs