727New Home School Bowling League

  • liono1966
    Sep 15, 2011
      We are forming a NEW homeschool bowling league at Oak Mountain Lanes in Pelham!!

      Tentative Details:

      Bowling on Tuesdays from 1:00 - 3:00
      28 week program
      USBC Sanctioned
      High School Credit for PE

      $17.00 Sanction fee (one time fee) - includes t-shirt
      $8.00 weekly, per child - this includes 3 games of bowling and shoe rental

      Discounts at the concession stand and in the pro-shop

      Ages - ALL AGES!!!!!

      Three divisions, grouped by age:
      Bumpers: Ages 4 - 7
      Division I: Ages 8 - 10
      Division II: Ages 11 and up

      Bowlers will receive achievement awards, patches, trophies and recognition for
      accomplishments throughout the season.

      This is a wonderful opportunity for socializing for the children and parents!!!!

      If you are interested in joining the league please email me at
      shelbycoalhs@... or call me at 552-4774 or email Sherry at liono1966@...

      Jessica and Sherry