Hello everyone

  • realsoutherndixiegirl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2008
      Is this list still active? I want to discuss Jones/Taylors in
      Coffee County Alabama.
    • Tom Watkins
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2008
        Good Afternoon realsoutherndixiegirl,

        This list still exists but has been very quiet. I have
        no clue as to how many are signed up for it.

        Perhaps you should post your questions here as well as
        the rootsweb Coffee County list.

        alcoffee@...

        I will be glad to assist if I am able.

        Good luck in your search !

        [><]

        Tom Watkins
        Eau Gallie, Florida

        W_a_t_k_i_n_s, A_d_a_m_s, B_o_n_d, B_o_o_t_h, B_r_o_o_k_s, C_a_i_n, C_l_e_m_e_n_t_s, G_i_b_s_o_n, H_o_w_e_l_l, J_o_n_e_s, L_a_s_s_i_t_e_r, M_a_r_s_h, P_a_r_r_i_s_h, R_e_e_v_e_s, S_a_n_d_e_r_s, W_a_l_l

        http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~tew4515/
        http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=tew4515&I11.x=26&I11.y=5

        tomsgenealogy at yahoo dot com

        http://www.scv.org/video.php