Table hinge

  • Joseph
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013
      Has anyone retired their folding table? I broke one of the hinges and am seeking a replacement.

      Joe
    • Ric Bergstrom
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013
      • greg cahanin
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013

          I did not have one when I bought the boat 14 years ago and have not been compelled to build one after all this time.

          If you are looking for hinges you might check out Woodworkers Supply, Rockler or your local Woodcrafter store for replacements.

          Has anyone retired their folding table? I broke one of the hinges and am seeking a replacement.

          Joe

        • Thomas Alley
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013
            Joe:

            Replaced the hinges on my table a couple years ago with a more solid attachment method after one of them broke. So, I have ONE, if that will help. If you're interested, contact me off-list so I can send you a photo to make sure it's what you need.

            Tom
            Thomas Alley
            alley@...

            On 2013 Mar 5, at 11:49:14, Joseph <joe@...> wrote:

            Has anyone retired their folding table? I broke one of the hinges and am seeking a replacement.

            Joe

          • Tom Picinich
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 7, 2013
            On our Alberg-Missa Gaia, the folding table has been replaced with a very sturdy permanent table/chart table/storage.
            See pictures below:
          • lachbus
            Message 6 of 6 , Mar 29, 2013
              Joe, did you manage to find a hinge? I think I might still have one, I took my table off some years ago after pinching my fingers one too many times.

              Stephan