Re: [ALBERG35] Re: Interior Updates

  • Chris Blain
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 24, 2010
      Hi Bruce!

      Seems like I'm a little late to the party, but you're welcome to come by Sausalito and see Mal De Terre in a condition substantially more finished that what you saw up in Napa.

      Chris

      On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 10:07 AM, Joe Mattea/ILLICA Group <jmattea@...> wrote:

      Bruce-

      I didn’t get your email until 1pm on Tues... I departed my boat this morning (about 9am).  I’ll shoot some the next time that I’m down there. It will probably be within the next 2-4wks.

      Joe Mattea