- Hi Bruce! Seems like I m a little late to the party, but you re welcome to come by Sausalito and see Mal De Terre in a condition substantially more finishedMessage 1 of 9 , Aug 24, 2010View SourceHi Bruce!
Seems like I'm a little late to the party, but you're welcome to come by Sausalito and see Mal De Terre in a condition substantially more finished that what you saw up in Napa.
ChrisOn Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 10:07 AM, Joe Mattea/ILLICA Group <jmattea@...> wrote:
I didn’t get your email until 1pm on Tues... I departed my boat this morning (about 9am). I’ll shoot some the next time that I’m down there. It will probably be within the next 2-4wks.
From: ALBERG35@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ALBERG35@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bruce Eastman
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 12:25 AM
Subject: Re: [ALBERG35] Re: Interior Updates
Would love to see any and all pictures of your interior.
On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 5:06 AM, Joe <jmattea@...> wrote:
Bruce and others-
I don't know if you'd consider it a 'major remodeling' but we did 'redo' the galley in OLD GLORY. It included:
- new counter tops
- all below counter facings are now teak
- all above counter bulkheads, hull interiors are now teak
- converted the icebox to refrig (a biggie) with an ISOTHERM Marine REfrigeration system and new Aerogel insulation.
- many years ago, I removed the 2 burner stove and replaced it with an ORIGO Alcohol system (2 burner plus oven...gimballed). LOVE IT!!
I really have not taken photos but I'll be back down in NC at the boat in late April. I can shoot a few pics, if anyone would like to see them.
s/v OLD GLORY
--- In ALBERG35@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Eastman <alberg35@...> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Does anyone know of a book or reference about interior
> updates/upgrades/remodels for A35's? Has anyone done a major remodel of
> the aft galley, 2 side setee model, and if so, would you like to share
> Bruce and Bridget Eastman
> SOJOURN, hull #82, San Francisco Bay