Querida

  • alberg35
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21 5:11 PM
      Hi Albergians,

      We were recently on a trip (by pickup truck) to the Northwest and ran accross a blue A35 named Querida in Salmon Harbor, Winchester, OR. It was hard to read the hull number on the Pearson placque, but it appeared to be a two digit number ending in "0". The first digit looked like it could have been a "1" or a "7.

      The hull number directory on Tom's website lists a 1965 model named Querida with a hull number of 168. Does anyone know anything about this boat? Just curious.

      Bruce and Bridget Eastman
      Sojourn, hull number 82