Outboard propeller

  • james_sweiderk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2008
      I have a recondition outboard propeller for sale it has a new hub
      and is reconditioned like new.

      This prop has not been used since it came back from reconditioning
      after the outboard bit the dust.

      This prop is for a Johnson or Evinrude outboard, part # 389944 or
      Michigan Wheel prop 012030.

      It is for a 25 Hp 1978-1991, a 28 HP 1986-1996, or a 14 HP 1989
      outboard .

      Size Dia. 9.25"'
      Pitch 12"
      3 Blades standard rotation (Non-Thru Hub Exhaust & 13 Tooth Spline).

      General price on the net with shipping $93-97.

      My price $55 + shipping.

      Contact me at james_sweiderk@...