Recommendation on SIMRAD Autowheel

  • Joe Mattea
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
      I recently came into the possession of a SIMRAD WP30 Autopilot
      (Autowheel). I have not installed it yet but was told that the 'Head'
      needs repair.

      Can anyone recommend a Repair Service for this sort of item??

      Thanks much.

      Joe Mattea
      OLD GLORY
      Hull #88
    • Jacobsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
        I have a Simrad wp 30 that I bought at a scratch and dent sale and repaired it myself with some help from Simrad's parts Department.  Simrad will probably repair it for you but it might cost more than it's worth.  If it's a mechanical problem you can probably take it apart and figure it out yourself (that's what I did).  If it's an electronic problem, that's another story.

        Good Luck

        Ken Jacobsen