Seward Tanagers

  • k_trickey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2013
      Karen Pfeifer, Nancy Davis and I found the two female tanagers today around noon.  The first bird was seen on Monroe at the alley entrance in the purple Canada Red trees and the second was 25 yards north in the alley in the willow/ Service Berry group. The rain didn't deterred the mixed flocks in the area that included vaired thrushes, robins, wilson's warbers, fox sparrow, hermit and possibly a gray-cheeked thrush. Thank you for all of the great posts and directions.