Cedar Waxwing

  • Thede Tobish
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 14, 2013
      Once the early AM fog cleared, the west end of Gov't Hill was quite birdy this Sat (9/14). In and around Al Miller
      Park among the mixed flocks was an imm Cedar Waxwing.

      Thede Tobish
    • Thede Tobish
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 16
        There's a line imm Cedar Waxwing feeding in a crabapple and below it across the street from our house (2510 Foraker Dr) just after noon on Sat. Up to 43 robins and ~11 redpolls including at least 4 Hoaries otherwise.

        Thede Tobish
      • Peter Scully
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 16
          Cedar waxwing present now.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jan 16, 2016, at 12:23 PM, Thede Tobish tgtljo@... [AKBirding] <AKBirding-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          There's a line imm Cedar Waxwing feeding in a crabapple and below it across the street from our house (2510 Foraker Dr) just after noon on Sat. Up to 43 robins and ~11 redpolls including at least 4 Hoaries otherwise.

          Thede Tobish

        • wkeys_99503
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 18

            The Cedar Waxwing was still in several trees around the feeder at 2510 Foraker at 2:00 pm today.