Trumpeter Swans at marsh mile 13-14 Seward Highway.

  • kennethtarbox
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2013
      On the way back from Seward today (Sept 13th) Connie and I stopped to enjoy the two adult and four juvenile Trumpeter Swans at the marsh with the boardwalk near Mile 13-15(not exactly sure of mile marker) of the Seward Highway.  The birds were right near the end of the boardwalk feeding which was really cool.