New member

  • Don MacGillivray
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013

      Greetings,

      I am writing from Durban, South Africa. I have just returned from my first trip to the USA, two weeks of which were spent in Alaska. I had a fantastic time – the scenery, the wildlife and the birding were fantastic. I have taken some bird photos and  would be grateful if someone would be able to help with identification. I doubt that any are unusual for Alaska, but when almost every bird one sees is new, it is easy to be overwhelmed. There are waders, a couple of passerines and one mystery raptor that require some local knowledge.

      Regards,

      Don MacGillivray

      dangerous content by Pinpoint Securemail,
      and is believed to be clean.