PALMER -SANDHIL CRANES

  • Charles Iliff
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2013
      Large flocks at the Experiment Farm - smaller mixed in with the cows by the airport. Does this seem early?

      Chuck Iliff
      Palmer

    • Nancy McWilliams
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 18, 2013
        Seems early to me, but I have heard nothing out of Fairbanks.  This has been a different sort of weather year.  Perhaps the cranes choose not to refuel in all the smoke around FBX.  n

      • Ken Stenek
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
          Many sandhill cranes (thousands) here near Shishmaref in the Serpentine River Estuary still.

          Ken Stenek
          Shishmaref School
          Site Activities Coordinator
          (907) 649-3021