Re: [AK Birding] receiving AK bird pictures

  • Ken Tarbox
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 16, 2013
      Thanks
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Jim Stevenson" <galornsoc@...>
      To: <AKBirding@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 12:15 PM
      Subject: [AK Birding] receiving AK bird pictures

      Hello All,
      I will be sending out pictures of Alaska birds I took the past two months in
      PDF form, with commentary, to the 2000 folks on my bird picture list.
      Anyone who would like to be added to the list may simply request that y
      hitting “reply to sender.”
      Nobody will get your e-mail, I promise.
      Jim
      Great Salt Lake