Re: [AK Birding] Nuthatch

  • joy_peter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2013
      Colleen Handel and co-workers study deformed-beak birds at USGS Alaska Science Center. She may be out in the field since it is summer. Lisa Pajot is another contact. Here is the website with information:
      http://alaska.usgs.gov/science/biology/landbirds/beak_deformity/contact.html

      Joy Geiselman

      Sent from my iPad