No Luck: Common Cuckoo report - Byers Lake

  • Stan and Pat Senner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2013
      I stopped at Byer's Lake on Friday afternoon for 25 min. Poked around
      cabins, parking area and local trails. Did not see or hear Common Cuckoo or
      anything similar. Just the usual suspects: Northern Waterthrush, juncos,
      etc. I may be able to make another stop on Sunday.

      Stan

      --
      *Mailing Address
      Stan and Pat Senner