Dutch Harbor birds, June 25, 2013

  • Forrest Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2013
      We had many hundreds of WHISKERED AUKLETS and ANCIENT MURRELETS today in the Baby Islands today. Best bird was subadult SHORT-TAILED ALBATROSS hanging with a LAYSAN ALBATROSS close to Egg Island in the Pacific. This is our third Short-tailed Albatross. Lots of good pictures at our Facebook page. It was a rough trip, but great!

      Cordially,

      Forrest Davis
      President
      High Lonesome BirdTours