Hawk Owl or Chestnut-Backed Chicakee? (Any in Anchorage area?)

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2013
      Hello,
      I am leading a photography group from out of town and have a birder who needs a Hawk Owl and Chestnut Backed Chickadee for a life list. Does anyone know of fairly dependable locations for either in the greater Anchorage area?

      Other owls are welcome additions, too! Thank you! You are welcome to email me privately if/as needed. Thank you!

      Lisa Langell