Sapsuckers Not Flycatchers

  • Bob Winckler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2013
      Hi Birders,

      Anyone looking at the Yellow-bellied Sapsucker photos by Doug Lloyd that I posted this AM, will quickly see that they aren't Yellow-bellied Flycatchers, as I indicated in my post's subject line and in the text of the post (Post #8994). They are the male and female Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers at Mud Lake that several birders to this website have been posting about.

      Thanks to Dave Sonneborn for catching my error.

      Also, you can see Doug Lloyd's photo folder along with all of the other member's photo folder's in the Photo section of this website. You do not have to go into the msbirder folder to find Doug's photos.
      Sorry about the confusion,
      Bob Winckler
      Wasilla