fallout around Experimental Farm, and fields behind MatSu Hospital

  • btscully71
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2013
      I'm new to the board. At lunch today I drove around the parking lot and photographed Lapland longspurs, pipits, what I think were a few wheatears, a dozen whimbrels, Savannah sparrows, two American golden plovers, several dunlins, 5 sandhills, juvi bald eagle, a goshawk, a couple of pintails, and an unknown group birds digging though the mud. Quite a nice lunch break. Asking Sonneborn to ID the last birds.
      Brian Scully
      Palmer, AK