Kenai Flats 24 Hour Midnight Sun Big Sit - Saturday

  • kenaibirder
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 11:28 PM
      As part of the 8th Annual Kenai Birding Festival (May 16-19) a 24 Hour Big Sit will be held from 0600 Saturday morning through 0600 Sunday morning at the Wildlife Viewing Platform on Boat Launch Road overlooking the Kenai Flats. Currently, we have "sitters" scheduled for 20 of the 24 hours. We are still looking for a sitter or sitters to cover the remaining 4 hours, Saturday 2000 to 0000 (8 PM to midnight). The forecast for this period is for cold, breezy, raw weather so this is not for the faint of heart (i.e. wuss-bunny birders need not apply - you know who you are). Interested parties please contact me.

      Toby Burke
      Kenai, AK