Snow Geese

  • akredgreen
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 21, 2013
      About 5:30 pm today there were 10 snow geese along the bare bank of AK RR opposite Potter Marsh boardwalk.
      Pat Pourchot
      Anchorage, AK
    • davidsonne@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 19, 2014
        I saw 45 Snow Gees flying over Lake Hood this afternoon. The Lake is still frozen.
        DWS
      • Thede Tobish
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 25, 2014
          I found a couple groups of Snow Geese totalling about 60 on the tide flats off the Coastal Trail south of the Compost Facility last evening 4/24. The Coastal Trail is completely clear

          Thede Tobish