Hungry Magpie

  • Delesta Fox
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      A Magpie flew into a tree near the window carrying a bird in its bill...I grabbed my 'bins' ..then the Magpie flew to a distant Spruce tree with the bird and I saw a few feathers fly as it was being plucked...
      The bird being consumed appeared to be larger than a Redpoll or Chickadee....not as large as a Waxwing..

      delesta fox