Seward: THREE Bramblings and a zillion Redpolls

  • c_griz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2013
      Sunday, March 24, 2013

      Two of the BRAMBLINGS look like the winter males we've been seeing since November. The third one looks so much more pale without the black on the face or bright orange.

      Any experts out there who recognize winter/spring Bramblings?

      No ACCENTOR since Wednesday, but I'll keep looking.

      Happy Birding!
      Carol Griswold
      Seward Sporadic Bird Report Reporter

      For Brambling photos and more on Seward birds, please visit my blog at
      <http://sporadicbird.blogspot.com/>
      http://sporadicbird.blogspot.com/