Posting Reminder

  • Aaron Lang
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013
      Hi Birders,

      Please remember to sign all of your posts with your name and location.
      AKBirding is constantly growing (currently 710 members) with many of our
      members being out of state birders. Signing your posts and including your
      location adds clarity to the message and helps us all get to know each
      other. All of the posting guidelines can be found here:

      Thanks and good birding,

      Aaron Lang
      Homer, AK