Homer Great Gray Owl

  • Martin Renner
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2013
      A late report from Homer: on Monday, 4th March, a Great Gray Owl was admired by a large crowed right next to the road near the bottom of West-Hill. It caused a bit of a traffic jam during the 5-o'clock rush hour and attracted a big flock of big lenses. It even made the news: http://homernews.com/stories/030613/news_show.shtml#.UTon-aXeGD4

      Martin Renner
      Homer
    • Martin Renner
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2013
        Please excuse if this sounds like I'm bragging, but seeing a Great Gray Owl from the office window is just waay too cool. The bird is right now on the trail from Islands and Ocean to the Two Sisters bakery.

        Martin Renner