Homer-Northern Flicker?

  • tjbluebird
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
      Hi All,
      I am coming to Homer for the next few days for work (spending most of my time on the water) and I am hoping I'll have some time to get out and bird for fun.
      Does anyone know the location the Northern Flickers have been seen at?
      or any other species that may be of interest. I am not sure what has still being hanging around this winter? Mt Bluebird?
      Any help would be appreciated.
      Thank you
      Tasha
      Seward
    • pam mccarl
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
        Im also headed to Homer on Sunday and wondering if the Harris's sparrow has been sighted recently.
        Thank-you
        Pam

        Sent from my iPhone