North Fork rd, Anchor Point birds

  • Steven Friend
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2013
      Birds seen around my yard and feeder yesterday / today off North Fork Rd above Anchor Point.

      Boreal Chickadees - 4
      Black-capped Chickadees - 5
      Red-Breasted Nuthatch - 1
      Downy Woodpecker - 1
      Gray Jays - 3
      Common Raven - 2
      Black-billed Magpies - 3
      Pine Grosbeaks - 12
      Common Redpolls - 50
      Northern Shrike - 1 (first of winter. been here a couple of days now)

      Note - Haven't seen a single Pine Siskin since last winter. Last winter only had a couple of visits. Year before, over 80 a day.

      Steve
      Anchor Point