Seward Field Trip info

  • Aaron Bowman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      Pardon the last minute update for the Seward Field Trip, but I figured
      some more information may be helpful.

      Tomorrow morning at 7:15am we will be meeting for carpooling at the
      Carrs on Huffman (South side of the parking lot). If you are planning
      on driving and have extra room it appears that there may be some who are
      not able to drive so more willing drivers would be great.

      The Accentor and Bramblings are still being seen, so I expect many to be
      interested in searching. The regular trip to various locations around
      the bay will take place, but Peregrine Joe and others will be on the
      Accentor site to help out with that bird for those who wish to branch
      off. Due to the birds shyness it may be advisable to try to view the
      bird from a distance (with scopes for example). This will help the bird
      be able to feed normally and others be able to see the bird.

      Be prepared for some snow, wind and ice. Ice grippers would be advised
      if you have them.

      Looking forward to the trip and seeing many familiar faces out there!

      Aaron Bowman