Is the Dusky Thrush still being seen?

  • Russell, Ken
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
      Is the Dusky Thrush still being seen in Anchorage? If so, where are
      some good locations to look for it?

      Thanks,
      Ken Russell
      Fairbanks
    • davidsonne@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
        I had a small( about 10) flock of Robins along Wisconsin yesterday, but I
        was in traffic and by the time I got back to the area they had moved on. I
        don't know if the Dusky was with them and that is also I've seen recently.
        I'm sure it's in the area somewhere.
        Dave Sonneborn