Raptors and Museum

  • paulncess
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      A wonderful exhibit on hawks and owls is coming to the Anchorage
      Museum of History and Art. The exhibit is called, "Hunters Of The
      Sky", and will be shown from May 11th to September 17th. Anyone who
      has an interest in birds of prey will certainly enjoy it. I believe it
      is on loan from the Science Museum of Minnesota.

      Paul Fritz, Palmer
    • paulncess