song sparrow study

  • c_griz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012
      Our Alaskan SONG SPARROW is so much darker and chunkier than the eastern subspecies. Since my subject posed so agreeably today, I thought I'd share its photos in a Song Sparrow Study. It even showed me its pink tongue!

      If anyone has any comments about Alaskan Song Sparrows to share, I'd be happy to post them on my blog.

      Happy Birding!
      Carol Griswold
      Seward Sporadic Bird Report Reporter

      for photos please visit < http://sporadicbird.blogspot.com>