Re: [AK Birding] Hummer ID request

  • Kate McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
      Hey Bob, et al.,

      I also think it is an Anna's, but as I've never held one in the hand, I forwarded the inquiry on to my hummingbird banding mentor Stacy J. Peterson for his expert opinion and for a contact to potentially capture the bird and band it if possible.  He lives in Wasilla.

      Kate

      McLaughlin Environmental Services
      PO Box 8043
      Chenega Bay, Alaska 99574
      907/573-2006
      www.akenvironmentalservices.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
        The people with the hummingbird request no visitors
        DS

        Sent from my iPhone