Willet update 1 PM June 30th

  • kennethtarbox
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2012
      At 1 PM today the Willet was still on the Kenai River flats. The bird was located from the boat launch viewing platform and by walking out to the pond with the white stake.

      At 5 PM today a group of us are meeting at the boat launch viewing platform to hunt again for the bird. You are welcomed to join us.

      Ken
    • Enric
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2012
        Ken
        Thank you very much for the Willet 101 orientation today. I think we got there at the right time. We also relocated the jaegers at the location that you described. I was lucky to be accompanied by Lori and Erik, which made finding these birds easier.

        Sent from my iPhone