Gull

  • David Sonneborn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2012
      The gulls all flew off and the putative Franklin's didn't have any white on the dorsal surface and the primaries were all black underneath suggesting Laughing Gull
      I had to leave for an appointment and didn't have time to relocate the bird
      Dave S
      Sent from my iPhone
    • Jim Stevenson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2012
        I have seen FRGUs with very little white, if any, showing in the primaries. And of course, they are far more likely than LAGUs in Alaska.

        Jim
        Columbus, MT

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 28, 2013
          Saw my first glaucous-winged gull today. It was flying over Ship Creek toward the mouth. A lone ranger.

          Sent from my iPhone