for Doug Lloyd

  • c_griz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2006
      Hi Doug,

      This has probably been answered, but I was just browsing your excellent photo folder and
      noticed "unknown 502." It sure looks like a Townsend's Solitaire to me. If you have
      received others' confirmation, can you relabel it for us all?

      What kind of equipment are you using for these sharp closeups?

      Happy birding!
      Carol Griswold
      Seward Sporadic Bird Report Reporter