Clitheroe Owls

  • kimbenk23
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      I spent some time along the fence line at the Clitheroe Center on Sunday and saw a Boreal Owl, a Short-eared Owl, and a couple Great Gray Owls. I went out yesterday (Monday) and saw 4 Great Gray Owls. Today (Tuesday) we saw 2 Great Gray Owls at the far end of the fence line, where it meets up with the Coastal Trail. As I was heading home, I also saw the Hawk Owl at the 90 degree turn right before the Clitheroe Center and a Great Gray Owl on the fence just north of that.