Upcoming Audubon Meeting

  • w
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2011
      Anchorage Audubon's Annual End-Of-Summer Potluck and Photo Party will be held on Thursday, October 20th, 6:30 pm, at the BP Energy Center.

      Join us and bring your favorite photos of your summer adventures. Get together with your birding pals and share photos, tasty treats, and tall tales. Bring a dish to share—Hot Or Cold but no plug-in heating devices are allowed in the room. Plates, utensils & beverages will be provided as well as napkins for any sloppy eaters who attend.
      Bring photos to share on CD or Thumb Drive. Bring your own laptop if it makes your show better, or take a chance with ours. Projector will be provided. Presentations will be limited to 4 minutes on the first round. When all presenters have had their turn, we'll start at the top once again. Be sure to time your presentation--A $5 donation/fine to Audubon will be assessed for anyone who goes over the strictly enforced 4 minute time limit.
      We'll re-cap summer Audubon outings, re-connect with friends, and apologize profusely for canceling our September meeting. Fabulous Prizes will be awarded. Please note the early meeting time of 6:30 because it's a pot luck dinner.

      w keys
      Anchorage Audubon
      Commander In Chief