Loons

  • Anthony Newcomer
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1 6:32 PM
      So what is the status of the 2 new eggs from Conor lake? Are they healthy like I hope?

      Sent from my iPhone
    • michelle.szaf
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12, 2014
        We just saw a pair of loons at Westchester Lagoon. I believe there were two youth with them as well but since I was looking through binoculars in dim light, I can't be sure.Has anyone seen any type of owls lately? I really would love to get some pictures but am having a horrible time finding any in or around the Anchorage area.Thank you, Michelle
      • Anthony Newcomer
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2014
          Where are the loons this year? I haven't seen many reports come through.

          Sent from my iPhone
        • Chris Maack
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3
            Pacific loons are back on Goose Lake. Sigh of relief.

            Chris Maack