Rememberance of things past

  • davidsonne@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2011
      Tuesday, 7/19
      Anchorage
      ?
      Over the years this has been a good time to think about rare gulls. There are lots of Mew Gull and Bonaparte's along the coast and last night there were about 100 of each at the Mouth of Ship Creek at high tide about 10 PM. One that interested me might have been a Bonaparte's in winter plumage with no black dot on the head. I first saw it around 1045PM when it was really to dark for photography(not that that ever stopped me in the past. Ij'm gopingto try to check again tonight.
      Dave Sonneborn