Seward Screech Owls

  • prentki
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 12:18 PM
      I had one start calling before 8 PM Thursday night on Exit Glacier Road, on
      the walk-in portion past the gate. It was just beyond the "40 mph" signs.
      He was still calling from the same area when I left about a quarter of 9 PM.
      If he does this every evening, you can triangulate on his position by
      walking up and down the road and have some chance of seeing it while there
      is still light. Also had a saw whet owl calling later that night on old
      Exit Glacier Road. -And chestnut-backed chickadees at Lowell Point earlier
      in the day

      Dick Prentki

      Anchorage

      prentki@...