Feeders and birds

  • Dody Kettler
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      We have common redpolls everyday now. In fact, some days they hang around
      most of the day! No robins though. Just hairy, downy, CRP, boreal and
      black-capped chickadees, and nuthatches. I just love them though.
      Because I am such a newbie here to Alaska, can someone tell me when I will
      need to take my feeders down. We live at the base of Pioneer Peak and I
      would prefer NOT to bring the bears into my yard! LOL
      Thanks
      Dody on the Knik