Spring?

  • aaron_lang8
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2006
      I heard a Brown Creeper singing its full song today, not just the
      thin "tseeeeee." Photoperiod related? The warm weather? Just in a
      good mood? Maybe it was singing to the robin in the yard, the first
      I've seen here all winter.

      Aaron Lang
      Palmer
    • delestafox
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2007
        Is Spring Early??? I just saw a pair of Nuthatches copulating on top of a telephone pole.
        delesta

      • pmleldridge
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2008
          Last Thursday, March 6, I saw a magpie with sticks in its beak. When do
          magpies build nests? A new coworker asked me about a yellow bird she
          saw at her feeder (she lives behind Potters Marsh). Has anyone else
          seen a "yellow bird" around?

          Pam Eldridge