Hawkwatch North of Tok

  • trapperdan1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2011
      On Saterday we searched for a Hawkwatch spot north of Tok on the alcan. After 4 hours search between the Robertson River Bridge and Johnson River Bridge, we settled on MP 1373.8. A nice view across Tanana River to east and a nice ridge on the west side of road. We birded for 2 hours from the road shoulder, with very little traffic. We look forward to going again. GPS location is N 63*41.334, W 144*26.256

      B. Eagles 5
      Harlans 12
      Golden E. 3
      Goshawk 1