Anchorage Audubon Presents Spring

  • w
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2011
      At Thursday's "How To Be A Better Birder" forum, we asked our panel of experts to give us their Number One tip on how to achieve that. They unanimously agreed: "Get out and go birding all the time."
      Spring migration back to Alaska starts now. Buzz Scher sent us some data he put together years ago which still applies. It includes a table of early arrival dates for bird species in Anchorage. I posted that in the Photos section in a new "Anchorage Audubon" folder.
      You'll probably need to use the "zoom in" tool in your browser, but the info is there and it's starting now.

      w keys
      Commander In Chief
      Anchorage Audubon Society