Kodiak Laughing Gull

  • joe staab
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2010
      Greetings all,
      Couldn't resist going to the Emerald Isle for a great Alaska bird and I sure wasn't dissapointed! The bird played hard to get for awhile but in the end it showed great top and bottom views in flight, never did land near us.

      Not only does Kodiak host rare birds, it's also is home to some of the best,most cordial birders that live year-round in Alaska. Both Rich McIntosh and Shirley Berns made me feel welcomed and provided all the help I needed to make my trip success! Thanks to both of you if you are reading this. Consider a trip when Kodiak birders dig up a lifer,they will show you that island birding is pretty damn good!!

      Peregrine Joe,Seward,Ak      ravenshavenbandb.com