Lincoln's Sparrow, Homer

  • seasidefarm
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2009
      With the first real snowfall of the season, more birds appearing at
      feeders, including my first Lincoln's of the year with the big (20+)
      flock of Juncos , also a lone Ruby Crowned Kinglet at the suet feeder!
      Mossy Kilcher, seaside Farm, HOmer
    • aaron_lang8
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2009
        With the first real heavy rain to follow the first real snowfall of the year we also had a LINCOLN'S SPARROW at our feeder in Homer this morning (11/30).

        Keep watching...more must be out there...

        Aaron Lang
        Homer